Watermelon Margaritas make a cool and refreshing (adult) party drink!
- ½ cup tequila
- 5 cups cut watermelon
- ½ cup lime juice, plus 4 sliced lime rounds for garnish
- Handfuls of ice
- Salt for glass rims (optional)
- In a blender, combine the watermelon with the lime juice and a handful of ice. You can make it a frozen margarita by blending these ingredients.
- Salt the rim of 4 glasses, if desired, and fill each with ice.
- Pour the mixture into the glasses and stir 2 tablespoons of tequila into each glass.
- Garnish with the lime rounds.