- 1 Watermelon
- 16 ounces Cherry Size Balls of Fresh Mozzarella
- 6 Basil Leaves
- ¼ cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1½ teaspoons of Raw Honey
- 1 package Wooden Appetizer Picks
- Place the watermelon slices on paper towels and cover to absorb some of the excess juice.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add the vinegar and honey. Stir, bring to a simmer and reduce heat. Stir occasionally until the mixture has reduced by almost half. (Do not let reduce too far or to froth). Set aside to cool slightly.
- On a large platter, place the mozzarella ball the wooden appetizer pick first. Then, slide on a basil leaf. Finish with a slice of watermelon.
- Drizzle with the olive oil followed by the reduced balsamic vinegar.